These conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing the website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access our website.
If you have any questions relating to our terms and conditions before placing an order please contact us via the details on our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be despatched.
- All prices listed are correct at the time of entering the information. However, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices exclude sales tax.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method and cost.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website and/or change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Thanks for your order with Incandescent. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Returns. Should any item have arrived damaged or not to our usual high standards, you must inform us within 3 days of receipt. We will then arrange collection of the item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. If an item arrives obviously damaged, please ensure that you sign the couriers proof of delivery with the words DAMAGED.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund or credit note after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) or issue a credit note against a future order if desired.
If a financial credit is issued, You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us using any method on the Contact us page.